Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

paul 2 posted:

Turned that teaser every which way and still am dumb founded. Lost a bit of sleep over it too. Even converted a facial recognition program to work but just another dead end. Have to wait till Monday and get through all these days mulling at what could it possibly be. Mark and the engineers are getting far too good at this..............Paul

Same here !! Some part of a building I would say...Monday is a long ways away..grrrr..

TShearer posted:

New & Improved Power Supply Wall Warts !     No more work-arounds.

I DON"T even want to know whats going on with that (illegal code violation) connection!!  Got the armored cable and fittings that look correct , but oh that two plug cord, don't think its UL or CSA listed anywhere.

Reminds me of some google pictures I have seen of rat nest wiring hookups that I wondered why the house hasn't burned down.

rrman posted:
TShearer posted:

New & Improved Power Supply Wall Warts !     No more work-arounds.

I DON"T even want to know whats going on with that (illegal code violation) connection!!  Got the armored cable and fittings that look correct , but oh that two plug cord, don't think its UL or CSA listed anywhere.

Reminds me of some google pictures I have seen of rat nest wiring hookups that I wondered why the house hasn't burned down.

Illegal? Looks like power feeder drops like we use on each side of an Atlas switch!

paul 2 posted:

Before I went to bed last night I finally ordered the flat car with wood. The only problem they were out of the free trucks, I waited too long. Bummer but not a bummer I got the car coming and I slept like a baby last night so Mark and crew bring on the next clue. I am ready...............Paul

its going to be a long day. I'm "building" up hopes for something grand...

paul 2 posted:

Before I went to bed last night I finally ordered the flat car with wood. The only problem they were out of the free trucks, I waited too long. Bummer but not a bummer I got the car coming and I slept like a baby last night so Mark and crew bring on the next clue. I am ready...............Paul

I ordered 2 boxcars in Saturday, and placed the two trucks in the basket hopefully Mark tells us about a substitute for this who ordered by the cutoff date.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.