Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Introducing the Weathered Mississippi Export Boxcar! This O gauge boxcar will be a beautiful new addition to your train collection! Each boxcar is uniquely numbered, so no two are the same! The box is colored yellow and contains detailed logos and a professionally weathered look. The chassis is built with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. SKU# 279-2626

Click here to see more!

279-2626 A

279-2626 B

In case you missed it, here is this week’s email! If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Images (2)
  • 279-2626 A
  • 279-2626 B
Last edited by Menards
Originally Posted by 645:

Mark the Menards Train Guy,

I appreciate the fact that Menards is bringing these models out at an affordable cost with weathering to boot! Would it be possible on future weathered models to get rid of the center "dirt/rust" strip on the door as it does not belong since there is no row of rivets on the door?

So far I have I not purchased any of these Menards freight cars but already have bought a bunch of your buildings. Keep 'em coming!

I hear you and I agree 100%. This will definitely be improved in the future.

I would be interested to know how many people in the hobby like to weather their own boxcars and if our weathering process effects their decision to purchase or not. Perosnally, I think it is a nice feature but this is a hobby full of very talented artists.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Mark,I like boxcars,honest! Maybe not already weathered ones, but I like them! I own twelve or so of Menards cars and several of the latest flatcars! That being said I'm having Menards building withdrawal symtoms! Waiting for the next release and finding out it's not another great building is like waiting all year for Santa and finding out his reindeer died and he won't be coming after all!  Just sayin!!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.