Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

To go more then a week without trying to out guess Mark would give me too many sleepless nights. And the winner is................a shell hopper car, flat car with a shell tanker or trailer, a small shell oil farm or refinery, a shell gas station. Must have a thing for buildings. Anyways it will be interesting to see what it will be. And as Maxwell Smart would say...."I only missed it by that much"............Paul

jim sutter posted:

Swafford,

For several months now, you have provided Menard's with some wonderful ideas for buildings. Unfortunately, neither them, MTH or Lionel has picked up the ball. Maybe someday. Please keep posting your ideas. I like them. 

Jim,

I agree with you 100%. I love the ideas Swafford is sharing and I sincerely hope he keeps them coming!

Buildings take a long time to materialize (sometimes 1-2 years before production). I assure you we are keeping tabs on what people are suggesting to us.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Last edited by Menards

Check out this brand-new Santa Fe Flatcar with Shell Tanker! Not only does it feature an 11-1/2’’ deck with beautifully painted woodgrain, but it also comes equipped with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. But this impressive piece doesn’t stop there! Sitting atop the flatcar is a die-cast Shell Tanker Trailer. From its bold yellow and orange paint scheme and Shell branded decorations, this lifelike tanker is truly a great piece of die cast! SKU# 279-3437

Click here to shop now!

Plus, get an 11% rebate now through Saturday, August 20, 2016.

In case you missed it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

jim sutter posted:

Good Afternoon Mark,

Thank you for your reply. From all of Swafford suggestions, regarding buildings and scale freight cars, is there any of them, your company is presently working on? Mark, I believe you may of overlooked my question to you.

Jim,

I think you can understand that I am not at liberty to answer many of the questions you've been asking. I don't want to spoil the fun!

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.