Skip to main content

We have three (3) sets of #1225 POLAR EXPRESS decals in SOFT METALLIC GOLD for "O"  Berkeshire-style steamers. These sets were left over from a private decal run this week.

Reg. $12.00 ea. First person to offer $27.00 ($9.00 ea.) for all three (3) sets has bought them.

Dave, LBR

Pat Coil Proof

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Pat Coil Proof
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Buckyclown posted:

Oh, the down side of living on the west coast. If rdeal is not buying both sets, Ii'd like to buy one. Otherwise, I'll just keep looking. 

Buckyclown,

rdeal would like both sets.  I am sorry, and felt in a bit of a bind myself on the timing of this.  There has to be more of them out there.

If you put an e-mail address in your profile forum members only could see it and send you private emails when buying, selling, trading, or just common interest.

Buckyclown posted:

I understand, and there's no reason for you to feel badly. I have plenty of projects to get to before I can start on my Polar Express. I'm sure I will find the decals down the road. And thanks for the tip about my e-mail. I'll be sure to update my file.

Thank you and you're welcome!

Just as a general statement, I have been on various email lists, yahoo group, Facebook groups, and forums, and I have found I like OGR Forum best of all.  If you have a question, usually several folks will answer with excellent advise.  Also, share what you are doing, and you may find you can help someone else.  Lastly, and maybe most importantly, I have found a number of great people here who live near enough to me that we can meet up at shows, open houses, or someone's home.  I was a lone wolf in this hobby for decades, but now have a number of good friends I met right here!!

Last edited by Mark Boyce

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.