Skip to main content

"HONGZ" stands for HO scale, N scale, G scale, and Z scale.

Post your non-O scale stuff here!

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks All!

Nope, not drawing very many amps at all! I got a thirty amp supply and I'm only pulling between three and five amps. It depends on how many engines I put on and if the smoke is off. The smoke units draw almost as much as the engines do!

The whole layout is a mix of 14, 15, and 16 foot curves on the double mains. There are some 20' diameters used on the climb to the shed's bench.

It's fun to be able to post these here now. I've got some where to share!

(sorry about the grass. I'm getting rid of some undesired weedy grass and haven't run the weed whacker.)

Last edited by Engineer-Joe

Sam, nope. She's still sitting right in front of me on my desk! I really have no excuse. I have the extra boards now. I just haven't taken the time as I swap out everything.

WG, All but one MTH ps3 engine, are stock w/ps2. They come with stock 2.5 or 3"? speakers I believe. The sounds on the latter issued stock Dash 8s, got much better.  In my own upgrades like in my USA trains, I use better bigger speakers. I always video with the sounds turned down. We decided that drawing extra attention to the yard, maybe no good? 

I got a pre-amp from Barry, several other pieces of pro audio laying around, and even the transmitters you used, to play sounds outside. I haven't even started that task yet either. I'm afraid of what that may bring. I like big sound. So I may not be able to control the urge to get even with my whining, controlling next door neighbor.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.