Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by christopher N&W:

I think they usually post a list of vendors beforehand. I hope to make it to the show. I'll be looking for a no frills diesel for pushing around a track cleaning train, some NWSL wheelsets, and a few of each style of the new Kadee couplers.

I'll be looking for customers to buy all the stuff I'll be bringing,

I'll save you a seat on the inside, Chris.

Well, as few O scale shows as there are, this, like the Chicago show,  is a very welcome show, and it is good that it is now rescheduled just before the York tinplate show.  Some of us aren't too chauvinistic and we will cross all kinds of barriers to find what we want, IF the darn thing is even made.  It is too bad the Santa Clara shows,

once tinplate and scale in neighboring halls, are no longer scheduled at the same location on the same weekend.  Gives you a chance to maybe find something you can use or kitbash without the expense of redundant trips, usually not made.

Paul,

The show is hosted by Scale 2-Rail Promotions (John Dunn and Rich Yoder).  It is in Strasburg, Pa at the Strasburg Firehouse on Saturday, April 14th from 9 AM to 1 PM.  A good show with plenty of dealers and great food.  Closer to the show date they will post a list of attending dealers.

Michael Rahilly

Eastampton,  NJ

Hey Paul,

There is a post down near the bottom of this page that John Dunn posted about this show about a week ago. There have beeen no replys (yet) so it is near the bottom. Check it out, it will fill you in.

This is a great show. John and Rich have done a wonderful job organizing it and it improves each time it is presented (three time a year). You also get the added bonus of the Strasburg Railroad and the Railroad Museum being only about a mile down the road, where you can view the real thing. Truly a great day for us train-afflicted types. Hope you make the trip.

Buzz

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.