Skip to main content

Well hotel reservation made, badges for wife and I ordered, health is the best it can be, not great but good enough if you know what I mean, so will be seeing y'all in a couple of weeks. Planning to drive up Thursday morning early with my wife, do the show in the afternoon, dinner and head home the next morning. Can anyone tell me if the Thursday evening OGR get together is happening and where this year?

This is my first as well. It is just a recon trip.

In Wednesday late ....Full speed Thursday with new walking shoes lol ..... Back on the road Friday AM. TN bound.

Following someone I'm going with so I can learn the area  (Hopefully)

Next year more time visiting (Lord willing).  My wife and I will be on our a vacation will spend a week or so at the  York April meet fooling around in route to Cambridge MA.

Larry

looking forward to it.

Eddie!  Never had the pleasure to meet you, but have always enjoyed your 30-day countdowns to York meets!

Sounds like you've got a horde of healing hearts in this forum wishing you a speedy recovery....me included.

Now, lest you're feeling sorry for yourself...or just downright bummed!...about missing next week's meet I'd count my blessings were I in your shoes.  Your cardiac bump-in-the-road could've happened while you were AT York!....away from home and the family/physicians who were ready to give you the immediate attention and care you needed! 

I recall a couple years ago that Dennis Zander (Z-Stuff) was stricken with an ailment (don't recall whether it was cardiac in nature) en route to a York meet.  Scary stuff.  Gives one pause to consider 'other' factors in travelling....besides weather, expense, place to stay, traffic jams and congestion, construction detours, etc., etc., etc..  Good reason to have a buddy (buddies?) or loving spouse to travel with....and regular check-ups with the doc!!

Looking forward to your October 2016 countdown!!

KD

Last edited by dkdkrd

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.