Skip to main content

Just ran my lighted hopper cars for 40 minutes or so.  Oiled wheels helped some.  I had several wheel caps fall off.  I recommend glueing on.  Secondly  black plastic pc underneath came loose one side and derailed the car.  Checked all 4 cars all were loose or scattered around the track.  Again recommend glueing before running.  Both are easy fix..  I love the cars!!!!!  I will order more if Menards makes more.  Murphy's law had friend over to see them run.  We trouble shooted.   Again easy fix!!!!

Ran the car we got tonight and it’s pretty awesome! I should have got the 4 pack.  When they make more I for sure will get more!! Hopefully they make another batch of these because they are cool!

I think the idea of holiday themed ones is a good idea too.  Maybe red green warm white for Christmas and purple, black light, orange for Halloween.  Black light could be pretty cool especially with the glow in the dark stuff Lionel is coming out with. Put it behind it and might help them glow more.  

Last edited by Sparty1225

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.