Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Menards posted:

I did indeed.

I sent you a reply this morning and just let me know if I can do anything else for you!

Thanks, Mark. I wasn't getting impatient, just wanted to make sure you accept PMs. I sent one to someone once and found out not every member gets PMs. I hope you enjoyed your summer weekend.

Hey there Nick, I think its on there radar! I just don't know if they can get an agreement with any of the brewery's or they don't want to spend a lot of money trying! But either way I am thinking I could get another American Power and light building and just change the signage! 

I don't think the big guys from say bud, coors, bush would come after a little guy like me. Hell I don't have anything they would want! LOL

Santa Fe E1 made out of real stainless steel with functioning prime movers using rubbing alcohol for fuel that power traction motors in the trucks.  It will also feature a new command control system that uses Google Earth as it basic platform.  No special system required outside of a WiFi enabled device.  All of this for $199.00 powered and $99.00 unpowered.

Since everyone else is wildly guessing why not!

paul 2 posted:

Mike G, I agree with you about the brewery and was thinking of doing the same thing but with the Pepsi building because it seemed more adapted to the look of a brewery.....,Paul

Paul, I haven't seen a Pepsi building. Is that something Menards did?

Never mind I just looked and found it! I agree with you the Pepsi building would be much better!

Last edited by mike g.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.