There's a family issue that I'm worried about but can't do anything. So, I decided to fix something that has long been bugging me.
On my one caboose, it has a casting for the stove stack but you can see the bottom of it through the window if you look.
No visitor has ever seemingly noticed it, but I decided to fix it today. I cut a short section of straw and glued it in place. Now, the pipe will completely pass through the window view.
I also have a section of siding from the real caboose (its in the first photo). From it I grabbed a sliver and glued it to the floor. I'd never intended on putting in a detailed interior anyway.