Skip to main content

Selling this depot as a unit with all of the Artistta figures that are in the attached photos. Asking $1,200.00 for this depot and the figures, plus shipping to the lower 48 states. Click here for more info on this depot.SAM_0994SAM_0995SAM_0996SAM_0997SAM_0998SAM_0999SAM_1000

Retail on this is $1,600.00 with NO figures. I have all of the original shipping carton and items that came with this depot to ship.

Prefer payment via Friends and Family PayPal. If you have any questions please email me. My email address is in my profile.

Attachments

Images (7)
  • SAM_0994
  • SAM_0995
  • SAM_0996
  • SAM_0997
  • SAM_0998
  • SAM_0999
  • SAM_1000
Last edited by Roger Wasson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Scrapiron Scher posted:

It is spelled correctly. The V stands for U.

For those unaccustomed to looking at and reading monuments or lettering on classical buildings, and unfamiliar with Latin and the Roman alphabet, the Romans used only 23 letters to write Latin. The Roman alphabet originally did not have separate symbols for 'U' the vowel, and 'V' the consonant. They considered 'U' and 'V' the same letter, which they made like a V. When classical lettering is used on a building or monument, the letter U will appear as a V. (As an aside, it just happens to have the advantage of being easier to carve in stone, as well.) 

Last edited by breezinup

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.