Skip to main content

We’re trying out a new and exciting promotion!

Now through 2/5/17, buy any train item $19.99 or higher, get a FREE Mystery Train Gift!

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Mystery Train Gift (SKU# 279-3979) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. Mystery Gift price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) FREE Mystery Gift
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) FREE Mystery Gifts!
Buy (100) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) FREE Mystery Gifts!
*Limit one free Mystery Gift per case of track or super set ordered.

In case you missed it, this week’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

MG Brown posted:

What a bummer- I placed an online order just moments before this announcement... and I so love Mysteries.

MG Brown,

I believe the promotion was live on our website a couple hours before the announcement for testing purposes. Check your order and if the Mystery Gift wasn't added to your cart automatically, we can try to get it added to the order for you.

Can you provide me with your email address?

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Hi Mark: It is very kind of you to help with my order placed yesterday. If you would please send me an e-mail at m.g.browne@gmail.com, I can send you a pdf of my order confirmation dated yesterday.

BTW- another Menards employee went out of their way to help me yesterday at the Gurnee store. I am sad to say that I didn't get his name but I did tell him that the manager must train the people at that store well. We both had a smile and hopefully getting a little customer appreciation helped him have a good day.

Best regards!

dawkil posted:

Mark, any chance you will be adding single dome tankers to the inventory. Thanks

larry

Hi Larry,

I know that is one of the more often requested items. Perhaps we will come up with something in the future, but I can't say for sure.

Thanks for asking!

play trains posted:

Quick question, is the mystery gift the same, in other words, order 10 cars, get 10 of the same mystery gift, or is it a mix of things? Just wondering!

play trains,

We will do our best to make sure you get an assortment of different items. However, it is a true mystery (sometimes even to us ), so you may get duplicate items and you may not.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.