Skip to main content

Now is the time to save BIG on Train Stuff from Menards during our 11% rebate sale! Most of our train products are only available online but you can still get a rebate for them! Sale ends June 11, 2016.

If you aren’t familiar with our rebate program, here’s how it works:

1. Make a purchase from any Menards store or MENARDS.COM
  2. Pick up a rebate redemption certificate or print one at the MENARDS.COM rebate center
  3. Mail in the certificate along with the rebate receipt. For online purchases, this can be found as a PDF attached to your order confirmation email.
  4. Receive your Menards merchandise credit check in the mail (Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing).

Merchandise credit checks can be used in any of our stores. They are not usable online but we don’t mind if you trade, sell or transfer them. If you don’t live near any of our stores, stop in and visit us when you visit in the Midwest! MCC’s never expire or lose their value, so collect them as long as you like and redeem them when you can!

Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, here's this week's email. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

How much of Menards internet train sales comes from, say, areas within 50 miles of any Menards store?  I would guess not much.  I am on the Atlantic coast, have purchased from you numerous times & have no plans to ever visit the midwest, let alone buy home improvement goods there (I assume most Menards stores stock little or no train-related stuff outside of the Christmas season).

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.