Skip to main content

play trains posted:

Love that truck Mike! Probably should build one for your little brother!LOL

Thanks I would love to, but I found that one in the trash at the local park. Brought it home cleaned it up and its been sitting for about a year, till today when Mark decided to be a little late. So I thought I would make something for him to think about! LOL

gunrunnerjohn posted:

Mark's falling down on the job, it's getting late in the day!

I agree. It is getting late in the day here. Let's hold off on the release for today and make sure everything is tested properly. We don't want to rush the engineers or they'll get cranky .

Thanks for your patience guys!
-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Last edited by Menards
Menards posted:
gunrunnerjohn posted:

Mark's falling down on the job, it's getting late in the day!

I agree. It is getting late in the day here. Let's hold off on the release for today and make sure everything is tested properly. We don't want to rush the engineers or they'll get cranky .

Thanks for your patience guys!
-Mark the Menards Train Guy

I used to support an Engineering group and I loved ****ing them off

Steve

paul 2 posted:

Another sleepless night but I am calm cool and collected and can wait till tomorrow for the announcement...Paul

Well son, I hope you didn't have a sleepless night last nite!...  I'm back... and I'll be watching you boys like a hawk...Look out.. CB is on deck to score a home run....LOL..   it's going to be a great ...............................  ah come on, you know I can't tell you..

paul 2 posted:

Dad, I actually slept good last night knowing today will be the day. But.... but I cried myself to sleep when you did not ask me to go with you to the convention and then I read you and Mike g had a grand old time there. LOL ....Paul (your seem to be left at home son )

Oh ,Paul, I feel so bad, even your the 3rd son, there is another son out there somewhere who doesn't  get any attention.. LOL..

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.