Relish

White onion

Tomato slice

Pickle wedge

Sport peppers

Celery salt

Poppy-seed bun

Chicago Style or none at all.

Throw in a Vision Line Big Boy for free and maybe I'll think about a hot dog with ketchup.....Maybe.

Nice one you Jokers!

I'm good with all that except the peppers. I don't remember them on the Chicago Dog. I used to buy them at Tony's Pump Room, a cart near Lake Shore Drive up north.

Ack on the ketchup.

Last edited by cjack

Being the president of the Chamber of Commerce of the second largest Incorporated Village in NY state, I have the pleasure of eating at one of the best grouping of resturants on Long Island. The Nautical Mile while destroyed a year an a half ago by Sandy has come back. I welcome any visitors to our village to sample the fine food at nearly 20 great places on the water. You can go to Freeportchamberofcommerce.org and check it out. Governor Cuomo will be joining me this wed. for a press conference at the head of the "mile" Thanks!

Originally Posted by cjack:

I'm good with all that except the peppers. I don't remember them on the Chicago Dog. I used to buy them at Tony's Pump Room, a cart near Lake Shore Drive up north.

Ack on the ketchup.

Gotta have the peppers.  I think there's a city ordinance buried somewhere about no ketchup on a Chicago Style hot dog.

Back in the 70's there used to be a hot dog vendor cart outside Northwestern Station on Canal St.  You had to get there before 11:15, after that, the line would be over a block long.

Rusty

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.