Skip to main content

Guys, I designed the below cars with 3-Rail in mind, but Atlas O will make these same cars in 2-Rail for us.  At this time I expect there will only be 12 of each in 2-Rail, but not unless I get at least a few preorders.

Being inspired by Paul's efforts to bring the Atlas O Natty Boh reefer to fruition, I decided to follow in his footsteps.  See below for pictures of the Atlas O Manhattan Brewing Company 40' Woodside Reefer.  Much like current real life micro-brews being offered in 4-packs instead of 6-packs, we're offering 4 different varieties of this car (different road numbers and different beer names).  Cars will be available in 3-rail unless 2-rail is specifically requested.  Our minimum order quantity to meet Atlas' requirements means that there will be about 48 of each variety.  If memory serves me correct, this is a lower quantity than Paul's Natty Boh.  These cars are being offered through METCA, the Metropolitan Division of the Train Collectors Association, in support of METCA hosting the TCA 2015 National Convention.  An order form can be found attached to the bottom of this post.

Due to our need to meet Atlas' production schedule, only those orders received by February 1, 2014 can be guaranteed.

I hope the OGR Forum community appreciates this notification of our unadvertised Special Run car.  I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Stu

Stuart Rankin

METCA President

2015 Convention Co-Chairman

Manhattan_Brewing_Reefer_Gotham

Manhattan_Brewing_Reefer_Apple

Manhattan_Brewing_Reefer_Amsterdam

Manhattan_Brewing_Reefer_Empire

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest