I got the printer fixed and finally printed some successful seat slats for the Heritage Park benches. I needed to replace the new 32GB thumb drives smaller ones. I also replaced the USB 2.0 extension cable that goes from the mother board to the back case face. Elegoo told me that the printer really doesn't like thumb drives of greater than 16GB. I ordered another set of five from Amazon for less than $20. I didn't return the others, they're good to have around if I have to send more photo files to publishers. They also told me that the cable might be defective and the new cable worked well. It took just a few minutes to make the change.
I printed 6 up and got four good ones. I'll detach and clean them up on Monday. The arm rest/end caps are all printed ad waiting for this part. I still have to remove all those supports and could lose some more. I also have to clean the vat since the failed ones leave lumps stuck to the bottom.
And the Bradley is coming along. I got the engine/trans in today and the driver's compartment is also done. It's a nicely engineered model. When the lid is on, the engine is not really visible. The big silver box in front is the GM/Allison hydrodynamic transmission. It would be very easy to drive one of these. Reverse, Neutral, Drive and Low along with a steering wheel. Easy peasy.
I post when I build the park benches. Stay tuned...