Of course you don't- you don't NEED NO stinkin tickets!!! Just come on down!!
The NE Ohio O Gaugers are holding their first train show and meet. It is scheduled for:
Saturday August 3rd, 2019 at Bertha's Gallery, Chillicothe Rd. (Rt 306) just South of US Rt. 6, in Kirtland, OH. Kirtland is about 25 miles East of Cleveland.
Directions: Exit I-90 at Rt. 306 (Exit # 193); go south on 306 for 7 miles, to the Rt. 6 intersection- cross, and Bertha's is on the left.
- FREE admission to the public.
- Bertha's Hobby Shop has an extensive selection of postwar Lionel, as well as Am. Flyer, and also HO trains accessories and parts. You won't believe it!!
- Want to sell some trains?- a (limited number) of Tables are available at just $10 and if you bring your own table - only $5 a table to exhibit. Be there early (9 AM) if you want a rental table!!
- Refreshments will be available.
- Hours: setup for sellers- 9- 11:00 AM; Show opens 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Flyer is available. e-Mail Mike Wyatt email@example.com