Skip to main content

I have a MTH operating firestation. there is a place online called Diecast Direct, Inc is there any fire engine that size with no open roof  i want a more modern Diecast fire engine with no open roof like the one in the photo is 1:48 scale will a 1:50 scale work

Last edited by flemming
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I want to replace the mth fire engine with  a 1:50 Corgi but what about the 2 pegs like shown on the underside of the mth fire engine in the picture above its for the slot of the fire station

Originally Posted by BK:

You can get 1:50 Corgi and MTH fire engines from Diecast Direct.com. You have to modify them if you want them to work in your fire house. I'm not sure if MTH has a newer closed engine. You can also check out Signature models.

Bob

I  ordered the one you have the other day from http://www.diecastdirect.com my question is does it have screws on the bottom like the red open cab in the photo above so i can switch the bottom with the red open cabs bottom since my red one has to pegs as you see in the photo above i want to be able to use the new one with my mth fire station in my layout photo

Originally Posted by R Nelson:

Mr. Flemming, if you are interested, I have the Corgi Paxtonia fire truck that I want to sell.  I bought this years ago, and no longer have a need for it.  It has the box, and is mint condition.  These are quite nice models, and are kind of hard to find, as this particular truck was done years ago.   Contact me offline if interested.

Richard

Last edited by flemming
OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.