Good day today. I started by finishing an electrical project that Patrick and I started last Sunday. I extended the near conduit across the floor, and up the leg on the far right (out of frame).
Then down about 8' to this box. These outlets are switched for accessory power, specifically C/MRI, though I can also use it for under layout lighting.
The switch on the left is track power only. The one on the right is for everything else, security cameras, C/MRI, etc. Ended up adding a box extension due to the additional wires. I still need a couple more outlets on this circuit, but they will be extended and fed from an existing box at the end of the pipe on the left.
Once that was done, I went back to work on filling in between the tracks. I had to add a couple more of my stapling strips to the backdrop.
Then I started filling in. No plaster cloth today. I'll do another batch Thursday.
When I told my wife that I needed something to mix plaster in that would clean up easily. She found this silicone cookware set on Amazon for $14. It's perfect.