Skip to main content

Look what just arrived! That’s right; we’re introducing our brand-new “medium-sized” flatcar! Not only does it feature an 11-1/2’’ CSX flatcar with a beautifully painted woodgrain deck, but it also comes equipped with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. But this impressive piece doesn’t stop there! Sitting atop the flatcar is an O scale, die-cast beverage truck. From its bold blue paint and chrome accents to its Pepsi® branded decorations, this lifelike truck has it all. It even includes side doors that actually open! SKU# 279-3443

Measurements (approx.)
Flatcar: 11-1/2"L (coupler to coupler), deck measures 10-3/8"L x 2-1/2"W.
Beverage Truck: 6”L x 1-3/4”W x 2-1/4”H.

Click here to shop now!

Plus, now through Saturday, July 23, 2016, buy any train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE Yellow Goodyear Boxcar! Click here to shop now!

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Yellow Goodyear Boxcar (SKU# 279-3836) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. The free boxcar price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want! While supplies last!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) FREE Boxcar!
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) FREE Boxcars!
Buy (100 Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) FREE Boxcars!
*Limit one free boxcar per case of track or super set ordered.

This week’s email will be deploying this afternoon but it is also shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Menards posted:
Basil posted:

See? I told you I won!  Do I get one for free, Mark?

Basil,

How about a free Goodyear Boxcar with the purchase of any train item $19.99 or more .

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Sounds great! I took advantage of that a couple days ago!  My Milwaukee Road coal hopper is on the way, along with my FREE Goodyear boxcar!

Menards posted:

Look what just arrived! That’s right; we’re introducing our brand-new “medium-sized” flatcar! Not only does it feature an 11-1/2’’ CSX flatcar with a beautifully painted woodgrain deck, but it also comes equipped with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. But this impressive piece doesn’t stop there! Sitting atop the flatcar is an O scale, die-cast beverage truck. From its bold blue paint and chrome accents to its Pepsi® branded decorations, this lifelike truck has it all. It even includes side doors that actually open! SKU# 279-3443

Measurements (approx.)
Flatcar: 11-1/2"L (coupler to coupler), deck measures 10-3/8"L x 2-1/2"W.
Beverage Truck: 6”L x 1-3/4”W x 2-1/4”H.

Click here to shop now!

Plus, now through Saturday, July 23, 2016, buy any train item $19.99 or higher and get a FREE Yellow Goodyear Boxcar! Click here to shop now!

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Yellow Goodyear Boxcar (SKU# 279-3836) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. The free boxcar price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

NO LIMIT! – Buy as many as you want! While supplies last!
Buy (1) Train Item $19.99 or Higher, Get (1) FREE Boxcar!
Buy (10) Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (10) FREE Boxcars!
Buy (100 Train Items $19.99 or Higher, Get (100) FREE Boxcars!
*Limit one free boxcar per case of track or super set ordered.

This week’s email will be deploying this afternoon but it is also shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

i ordered one but when will we see more buildings I have enough cars

Basil posted:

Mark,  what is the "new tooling" in reference to, the flatbed or the delivery truck?

Hi Basil,

We opened all new tooling for both the new 11-1/2" flatcar body as well as for the die-cast beverage truck. The flatcar uses the same premium trucks as can be found on our boxcars.

Menards posted:
Basil posted:

Mark,  what is the "new tooling" in reference to, the flatbed or the delivery truck?

Hi Basil,

We opened all new tooling for both the new 11-1/2" flatcar body as well as for the die-cast beverage truck. The flatcar uses the same premium trucks as can be found on our boxcars.

Mark,

That Pepsi flatcar looks an awful lot like the Deuce and a Half flatcar:

Deuce Flatcar

Stu

NOT LionelLLC posted:

Mark,

That Pepsi flatcar looks an awful lot like the Deuce and a Half flatcar:

Deuce Flatcar

Stu

Stu - That is a keen observation!

This is essentially the same tooling that we opened for the flatcar with Deuce and a Half. The dimensions are the same, however, we had to retool so that this flatcar would navigate O27 curves. If you recall, the Deuce and a Half was recommended for O36 curves and larger.

John Pignatelli JR. posted:

Hello Mark, will the flat car be the same with as the one with the truck, which I believe to be scale.

The width of this flat would be great.

John

Hi John,

The deck dimensions are the same. However, coupler/truck assembly has been mounted differently so the turning radius is much improved.

Last edited by Menards
Menards posted:

Hello Mark, will the flat car be the same with as the one with the truck, which I believe to be scale.

John

Hi John,

The deck dimensions are the same. However, coupler/truck assembly has been mounted differently so the turning radius is much improved.

Thank you Mark, if you make these in DOD or Army, B&O or PRR I will take 2 dozen.

Thank you

John

looking like a bunch of starved pack dogs after today's doggon good looking delivery vehicle.

been a fun day !!  and YES< I like Franks Drawing s  hint hint !!!!!!

when you go over to the Freebie thread, in case anybody wants to know there are only , 56 Blue Goodyear box car

on the web site, ( or 30 minutes ago that is)

Menards posted:

John

Hi John,

Thank you Mark, if you make these in DOD or Army, B&O or PRR I will take 2 dozen.

Thank you

John

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.